Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Top Picks for CMCC#64!

Thank you so much to everyone who played along shared their talent with us for this playful colour combo! It was a truly inspiring week!

Now onto this weeks Captivator as chosen by Julia... 


Claire Broadwater

Julia's Pick: Claire's whimsical shaker card is truly delightful. Her card put a smile on my face and made me dream of summer adventures. She is a regular player at Colour Me and is a tremendous talent. Thanks so much for sharing with us this week, Claire. :)



6 comments:

  1. Thank you Katie for picking my card! And a big big congrats to Claire and all the other Connoisseurs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU so very much Julia! I am honored and thrilled to be the Colour Captivator! Congratulations to all the winners! I Love the Colour Me...! Challenges! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Claire!!!
    Congrats to all the winners!!!
    Thank you Sandy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, ladies! Thanks so much for selecting my card, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so excited to be selected as a Colour Connoisseur! Thank you for choosing my card, Jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for selecting my card for the Colour connoisseur collection Tanja!
    What a thrill!

    ReplyDelete