Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#28!

Wow, we can never say it enough - we are also so amazed and inspired by all the beautiful projects in the gallery! Thank you to all who played along this week.

Let's check out this week's Captivator, as chosen by Hayley!



Hayley's Pick: I have always been a big fan of non traditional colour Christmas Cards so Vicki's sweet creation sure caught my eye this week! The scroll is beautiful and the added sparkle makes the card for sure :) Congrats Vicki on being my Captivator this week!!! 




4 comments:

  1. congrats to the winner... lovely card!! thanks so much for the shout out, Julia!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards from the winners!!

    I went ahead and did this challenge late yesterday...didn't want to lose my momentum! http://kapstamps.blogspot.com/2014/07/colour-mea-bit-late.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much Hayley for picking my card as this weeks 'Captivator'....love your challenges. Vikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Tara for picking my card...I was away for a few days and just got back...what a nice surprise! Congrats to everyone else as well!

    ReplyDelete