This week we are using Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Tempting Turquoise and Chocolate Chip... have fun!
Before we get too much further, we (Hayley & Tara) want to extend the biggest of big 'thank you's to the most wonderful inaugural design team two ladies could ask for. We are so honoured that Brenda, Katie, Rosemary and Sam agreed to join us on this journey. They have each made the first 6 months (yes, can you believe it! 6 months already) of Colour Me...! so fun, so inspiring and so successful.
We appreciate you gals so much! We have something special planned, but you're going to have to wait until Saturday to see it :)
Please join us in giving these ladies a huge round of applause:
We also want to take this opportunity to say a big THANK YOU to Shirley for joining us as a Featured Designer for June. Shirley, your creativity and style always inspire us and make us smile!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
2. We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
3. Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
4. Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
5. We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!