Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Top Picks for CMCC#19!

I know many of us see "Cherry Cobbler" and think Christmas, but wow! We were so blown away by all the fabulous uses of this 'festive' colour! And we did see a few Christmas cards in the mix too :)  As always, you crafty friends impress and inspire us!

Let's check out the top pick this week as chosen by Hayley!




Nance Salkeld

Hayley's Pick: My goodness what is there not to love about Nance's card??? The images are beyond cut and what a neat concept to have the hearts floating out of the fan off the page! Just LOVE it :) Congrats Nance, be sure to grab your badge - Thanks for Captivating Me...!





7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for mentioning my card! Congrats to Nance on your fab card and win. Have a great rest of the week! Hugs, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the shout out!!! I love the DT inspirations and congrats to the other winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you to Katie for choosing my card as one of the connoisseurs this week. Congrats to all the other winners too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all! The cards were all great and all should consider yourselves winners! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I'm so honored you chose my card, Hayley! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other fabulous winners too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Tara for choosing my card! Congrats to Nance and all the other winners this week - awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete