This week we are using Pumpkin Pie ...have fun!
How about some inspiration from the Design Team?
And our lovely featured designer for April....
Hello! My name is Anita and I am blessed to live in the Fraser Valley in southern British Columbia... one of the most beautiful places on earth! I am married to my wonderful craft-enabler of a husband, Ron, and we have three fun-loving daughters. I started papercrafting about 11 years ago when I walked into a scrapbook store for the first time! That was it for me... I was sucked in right away from the beginning! These days I not only love making cards... but I also adore scrapbooking using MDS to make albums about my three girls. I love to laugh, read, sew American Girl doll clothes for my girls, and I drive a school bus. Fun, fun, fun! And much to my husbands dismay, all three of my daughters are papercraft addicts in the making!
I am absolutely thrilled to join Colour Me...! for the month of April. Thank you Hayley and Tara for this wonderful opportunity!
Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00pm (EST). We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1. Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
2. We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
3. Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
4. Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
5. We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!