Wednesday, February 5, 2014

CMCC#6 - Colour Me... Monochromatic!


Welcome to the Colour Me...! Challenge Blog. Each week we will have a creative colour challenge for you to get crafty and show us your best greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, etc. Only the colours we indicate may be used for your project. Neutrals such as black, gray, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.  

This week we are using Wisteria Wonder ...have fun!






And our lovely featured designer for February...

 Hi, my name is Susie and I live near a small farming community in north Illinois, USA with my wonderful husband! When I'm not working, I enjoy spending time with family, walking and (of course) stamping. Cards are my favorite, but I also enjoy creating photo layouts, altered projects, etc. Just about anything involving paper crafting. I've been stamping for many years, but my hobby became even more fun when I started blogging in 2009. I found challenge blogs!!! It's so much fun to be inspired by, and learn from, other crafters.

I'm SO excited to join the Colour Me...! Blog as a Guest Designer for February!




Our challenge ends on Mondays at 12:00pm (EST).  We have a few rules to keep things fun and fair!
1.    Any type of crafty projects are welcome ~ greeting cards, 3D projects, scrapbooking, digital or traditional paper crafts, costumes, if it's crafty we want to see it!
2.    We ask that you only use the colours listed for your project and of course neutrals are always welcome.
3.    Feel free to combine us with up to 3 challenges (including ours), with the exception of other colour challenges.
4.    Please add our graphic to your blog with a link back to us.
5.    We reserve the right to remove any links if we feel any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, we are all here to have a good time!



5 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a GD Susie. Love all the projects by the designers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank so much JoAnn! I'm so excited to be Guest Designing this month!

      Delete
    2. And we are sure excited to have you! :)

      Delete
  2. Darn! I missed the deadline - I really must remember to write down all those important details!!! In case you're interested - here's the link to my card: http://debsgems.blogspot.com/2014/02/honeycomb-birthday.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing the link! I popped over and it sure was a grand card :) Cannot wait to see what you create to share with us this week...! :D

      Delete